Friday, May 25, 2007

Six Weird Things About Me

"Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged!"

I’ve just been tagged by Sunshine…. so here goes my PG-rated list:

1. I’m learned to mask this but I’m painfully shy when faced with strangers. I go into a cold sweat and my hands get clammy. P&G’s Secret (plug) is my lifesaver. On occasion, I even break out in hives.
2. When I get depressed, I go shopping – for books. I once spent 7K at one go at a Powerbooks sale (when it was still in Pasay Road). I have stacks of books at home (and the house of my parents) which I hope to read some day.
3. I read the ending first so that I know I won’t be disappointed.
4. I collect recipe books but can’t cook rice even if my life depended on it. Our household angels are now experts in Paella Valenciana, Iberian Chicken, Tempura, Baked Spareribs and other yummy stuff which go straight to my hips. =)
5. I can sew… or rather, used to when I was still in college.
6. I have kept every card or letter that people have written to me since I was 5 years old. I get giddy whenever I receive a letter (post no bills) in the mail. So when you greet me (hint hint batiin nyo ako – bday ko noong May 23), make sure to fill up the card – no generic platitudes please. Emails don’t count. =)

Patrick Salamat, Peter So, Icar, Raissa, Budjette and Ipat, you’ve been tagged. =)

[picture taken by Charm Chua inside the Malinta Tunnel at Corregidor -- see if you can spot the "ghosts"]

No comments: